By purchasing Group Executive Coaching, April 2022 you gain access to the four Executive Coaching programs offered for the month.
NOTE: Access will be provided via a meeting invite and Zoom link sent to your email.
March programs include:
Week 1: Art of Focus - Part 2
- Identify old, unproductive habits.
- Determine whether these activities should be modified or discarded.
- Free up time and energy by abandoning habitual activities that are no longer useful and may be destructive.
Week 2: Art of Focus - Part 3
- Determine those activities that must be performed immediately.
- Identify those activities that, while not urgent in the short run, must be attended to due to their critical long-term consequences.
- Dramatically improve your productivity by focusing your time and energy on those activities that will have the greatest positive impact on your life.
Week 3: Delegation and Engagement Skills - Part 1
- Increase productivity by delegating your low-value activities.
- Select the best person to whom to delegate your low-value activities.
- Ensure excellent results by mastering the ten principles of effective delegation.
Week 4: Delegation and Engagement Skills - Part 2
- Determine the “task-relevant maturity” of an individual.
- Adjust your delegation style appropriately according to the “task-relevant maturity” of the individual to whom you are delegating an activity or task.
- Design a monitoring system appropriate to the “task-relevant maturity” of the individual to whom you are delegating an activity or task.